11 February 2009

SIMAK UI

hell-o dearest, how do you do?
Don't ask me because I'm automatically answer it hihi ;p. ehm, me? Not very well I think, there are so many things make me sad, such as my grandma is sick now. She's in hospital in padang now. If she gets better, she will move to a hospital in Jakarta. Get well soon granny!

And second, one of my schoolmates, Bobby, his mother passed away three days ago. Innalillahi wa innalillahi rojiun, hope you rests in peace and gets a better place upthere, tante!

Third, SIMAK UI. Well I still confused about what major I will choose. I really want industrial engineering but, the passing grade is too high and so many competitors. Granny told me that I should choose medical, but you know I don't like biology. My mommy told me that if I don't wanna choose medical, I should choose dentistry. So I choose industrial engineering and dentistry. Last choice? Law, maybe, fyi I don't like law major but I have to, because the passing grade is the lowest between industrial engineering and dentistry! Yeah yeah yeahs : D

Fourth, ummmmm I think enough : D
well folks, I gotta go, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home